Pokemon Revolution
Please log in.
Pokemon Revolution
Please log in.
Pokemon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Re-Opening!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ralts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirin

Kirin

Ralts      Empty
PostSubject: Ralts    Ralts      Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:00 am

Basic Character Information:

Name: Ralts (can be renamed)
Race: Pokemon

Appearance: This adorable little Ralts is only a baby as of now, and as a result, is awfully small. Unlike most of her species, she has pitch black hair, and her skin (is the white part actually considered skin?) has a silver hue to it. Instead of rad crests, the fin-like objects that protrude from her head are a vibrant green. Like most Ralts, her usually invisible eyes are red, and she adorns a very timid appearance.

Personality: Ralts is a quiet and sweet little pokemon, who is extremely shy. Her timidness always wins over any emotions, and she often clings to the leg of her trainer. She doesn't get along at all with other pokemon, and often runs away from them crying, no matter what their intentions are. Should Ralts ever get close to any pokemon, she would care for them dearly, healing their wounds be them massive burns, or small bruises and scratches. Despite her timid nature and incompatibility with other pokemon, she can quickly form a close bond with her trainer.

Pokemon Information:

Species: Ralts
Abilities: Synchronize (Passes status ailments on to the apponent) and Teleporting (Can only teleport herself very small distances at this point)
Type(s): Psychic, Fairy
Battle Rank: 1
EXP: 17
Stats:
Strength: 1
Defense: 1
Spec. Attack: 1
Spec. Defense: 2
Speed: 1
Level-up Moves: Confusion(3) Double Team(2) Lucky Chant(2) Magical Leaf(3) Heal Pulse(1) Calm Mind(2) Psychic(5) Imprison(3) Future Sight(6) Hypnosis(3) Dream Eater(5) Stored Power(1)
Known Moves: Misty Terrain (learned by breeding)

Nation: Apexia
Alliances: Neutral

History and it's Gifts:

Skills/Talents: Especially good at sensing ghost type pokemon, and human ghosts.

Weaknesses/Faults/fears: Even physically weaker than most Ralts, and more timid.

History: There isn't much to say about Ralts, as she's only an infant pokemon. She is currently roaming the wilds of Apexia, after being released in to the wild by a trainer that didn't want her. He was hoping for a male Ralts, rather than a female, as he'd already owned a Gardevoir, and wanted a Gallade.

(I apologize for not being able to meet some of the word count minimums for some things, as Ralts was just born, and I would like to point out that it's a little hard to come up with 2 paragraph entries for the appearance of a Ralts, especially when almost everyone knows what they look like, and 500 words for a new born pokemon's history. Also, I thought that I should mention, the Character Sheet template page is just a little hard to understand. In other words, I found myself confused as to what things I should have removed from the template for a pokemon as opposed to a trainer.)

Last edited by Kirin on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sovuru
Artisan
Artisan
Sovuru

Ralts      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ralts    Ralts      Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:17 am

Thanks for pointing that out! As a mod I can't change the template or anything, but your reasoning is solid and I think an exception can be made. You should check out the banned moves list though, and edit this app accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

Ralts      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ralts    Ralts      Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:01 pm

I think I took out all of the band moves. Though I'd like to debate about a couple of them with Jessie, I don't think that it's my place to do so for the sake of my own CS. Perhaps later down the road, I'll bring up these concerns.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru
Artisan
Artisan
Sovuru

Ralts      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ralts    Ralts      Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 pm

Well then. Approved it is! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ralts      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ralts    Ralts      Icon_minitime