Pokemon Revolution
Please log in.
Pokemon Revolution
Please log in.
Pokemon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Re-Opening!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A meeting in the Savannah (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yamu

Yamu

A meeting in the Savannah (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the Savannah (Open)   A meeting in the Savannah (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:20 am

"I am sad to say I can do nothing for your wounds. I had an Audino before that could deal with that but He died in an out of control fire in a pokemon lab. He could easily have helped with the wounds but..." J"It's quite alright."Yamu assured her as he rubbed Leonidas's head."Some champion I am." Yamu barely heard it,but he managed to hear it."Champion?"He asked,not noticing the Chancey.
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Master
Master
Rlgruber

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the Savannah (Open)   A meeting in the Savannah (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:57 am

Jessie thought about that. She hadn't really been paying attention when talking to herself. "I am the pokemon champion in title. To challenge me to an official battle you have to go through the elite 4, etc. etc. But for the most part only you now and the E4 know that I am a morph. Let alone where I am. I took ill and shortly afterwards needed personal time. The reasons...are obvious really." Jessie was busy thinking, but flew over towards the chancey slowly, and fluttered just behind it, stroking it with a tiny arm absentmindedly. She had seen Chaney many times, and kenw where they often preferred touch. It was a shame Yamu hadn't payed attention. Chancey eggs were very healthy, would help heal the wounds for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://pokerev.forumotion.com
Yamu

Yamu

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the Savannah (Open)   A meeting in the Savannah (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:01 am

"I am the pokemon champion in title. To challenge me to an official battle you have to go through the elite 4, etc. etc. But for the most part only you now and the E4 know that I am a morph. Let alone where I am. I took ill and shortly afterwards needed personal time. The reasons...are obvious really."Yamu's jaw dropped.He could not believe what he just heard.Leonidas gave the Chansey a friendly look before taking the egg and putting it in Yamu's open mouth.He then pinched him,making Yamu yelp and inadvertly chew and swallow the healing egg.
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Master
Master
Rlgruber

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the Savannah (Open)   A meeting in the Savannah (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:16 am

Jessie watched him. Yamu looked stunned, as if he was not at all expecting this to happen. Jess was surprised. But then again, she had kept it rather secret. Her thoughts went down a darker bath as a breeze blew. No one would recognize her except for those who new her well or were a strong fan or something. She didn't at all look normal. And then it had to be confusing, between the fact that as a human Jessie was male. The pinsir came and began to be friendly with chancey, before grabbing the egg and shoving it in Yamu's mouth. Jessie chuckled for severals seconds. They were going to be in interesting team. "yeah...a lot has changed. and...mine was the first recorded case of the transformation of a huamn to a pokemon actually effecting gender." Jessie stroked the Chancey lightly, thinking. It seemed to enjoy it. Not to mentioned was amused as well by the sudden force feeding of the egg.
Back to top Go down
https://pokerev.forumotion.com
Yamu

Yamu

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the Savannah (Open)   A meeting in the Savannah (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:42 am

"yeah...a lot has changed. and...mine was the first recorded case of the transformation of a huamn to a pokemon actually effecting gender."Yamu sat cross-legged on the ground,listening contently."That does sound strange..."He said as he continued petting Leonidas.He yawned quietly and Pequeno crawled onto his lap and quickly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jessie
Master
Master
Jessie

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the Savannah (Open)   A meeting in the Savannah (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:00 am

Jessie continued to stroke the little chancey, thinking She really had no ideas as to what to do. She had already gotten fond of the Chancey but it wasn't as easy as asking them if they were interested in having a trainer. Normally there was the whole capturing routine. "Much as I think I am already getting fond of you trying to catch yo seems like a bad idea, and it's poo manners to battle someone who just did someone the kindness of healing them. Yo remind me of my Audino, when it died. Hmm..." Jessie kept her routine of simply scratching it, thinking deeply. "What say you, would you be interested in such a thing? Yo would meet all manner of new people and places, meet others of your kind, and perhaps if yo enjoy it, heal all manner of other people." Jessie was tempted to just use sleep powder on it. But that was no way to earn respect in terms of getting things going. If it failed the chances would likely go sour for her. And jessie didn't need that right now. "As the champion I get in a lot of battles, a lot of pokemon need help afterwards. I have seen some wounded and without help they can be in pain for a while. With you around, you would be able to heal them without a problem if you cared to, not to mention become a lot stronger. That said all is up to you."
Back to top Go down
Yamu

Yamu

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the Savannah (Open)   A meeting in the Savannah (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Yamu watched and listened carefully.She had a valid point,and it was no clue the pokemon was enjoying it.He smiled at the scene.It reminded him of Pequeno and himeslef when they first met.That day surely was fateful.Yamu looked down at the acorn and lightly petted him as he slept.The acorn moved into the touch despite being asleep.He then looked at Leonidas,who also seemed touched by the scene.He sat next to his trainer and continued watching.It was then,Yamu noticed,the sun begining to set.It has already been a few hours?That was quick!He made no haste,however,and continued to watch the duo."You know,you don't neccarilly need a pokeball to catch a pokemon..."He said.
Back to top Go down
Jessie
Master
Master
Jessie

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the Savannah (Open)   A meeting in the Savannah (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:07 am

Jessie ran her tiny hands over it thinking. "So then, will you come?" And that was all that needed to be said. Jessie waited patiently for an answer, letting it go so it could think. She resumed her odd fluttering around form of flight, forming patterns in the air as she got lost in waiting patiently. It was a hard thing to do, and she was busying thinking. It seemed the little acorn pokemon was sleeping. Gaia was merely walking around distracted, not really caring. Gooey looked like she was ready to hug the chancey, and no doubt would. Chancey paced for a while, thinking. It it simply ran over to Gaia and, touching a pokeball, vanished into it, without so much as a wiggle. Jessie watched in a mix of satisfaction and confusion. After re emerging, the chancey ran happily around. Jessie smiled brightly. "I hope we have some fun. For now, let's find a place to make camp. Night approaches fast." And with that, Jessie headed on out to make camp for the night.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the Savannah (Open)   A meeting in the Savannah (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting in the Savannah (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2