Pokemon Revolution
Please log in.
Pokemon Revolution
Please log in.
Pokemon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Re-Opening!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff Applications

Go down 
+4
Yamu
TheJtlman
TucKiD
Rlgruber
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rlgruber
Master
Master
Rlgruber

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:29 pm

Right now it's pretty much me and Sovuru, with Houjin mainly being willing to help with the ACP problems. As such, more staff is needed. Anyone can request it, and I will monitor them until I feel comfortable to trust them without monitoring them. Just fill out the application and post it in this topic.

Name: What is your forum name, in the case of alternate accounts, list them.
Talents: What do you think you would be good at? Are you good at Items? Moves?
Weaknesses: What do you tihnk you might be bad at? Never modded a fight before?
Experience: Have you had any staff experience before?
Activity: How active can you be?
Type: We have 3 types of mods here, Global, creation, and RP mods. Global mods do everything. RP mods mod battles and whatnot, as well as grade topics for exp. Creation mods approve characters, items, moves, etc. as well as grading topics for exp and such. Which do you prefer?

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Talents:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Experience:[/b]
[b]Activity:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://pokerev.forumotion.com
TucKiD

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Name: TucKiD:
Talents: battling reading
Weaknesses: writing
Experience: been a mod on 2 sites and a admin on 2
Activity: on practicaly all day execpt for camping and school or traveling purpose
Type: Rp mod
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Master
Master
Rlgruber

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:42 pm

No problem giving you a try =). Updated. Beware though that I watch trials closely, and if you are not up to my standards you will be fired.
Back to top Go down
TheJtlman

TheJtlman

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:41 am

Name: TheJtlman (Jt for short)

Talents: I'm a heavy reader, and I like people.

Weakness: Writing long post, and I have trouble giving descriptive personalities on characters on time.

Experience: None. I have had some leadership experience in Marching Band, though not much.

Activity: I am usually on everyday, at the very least.

Type: Creation Mods.
Back to top Go down
Yamu

Yamu

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:54 am

Name: Yamu
Talents: Creating shiz
Weaknesses: Write
Experience: Admin of my site (No one helped v.v)
Activity: I'm the main one thats been talking to you
Type: Creation
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Master
Master
Rlgruber

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:01 am

No harm in giving you a try
Back to top Go down
Eurus

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Name: Eurus (or Cameron, take your pick)
Talents: Grammar, writing, handling large workloads, juggling
Weaknesses: Never modded a Pokemon forum before, bad with names
Experience: Half a year as Admin, less than a week of modding fights
Activity: Every day, time zone is Mountain Time
Type: Global Mod

Saw your ad on Saga that you were just opening and needed help, so I thought I'd check it out.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:48 am

Name: Ace (though the username was taken so my username is Kirin)
Talents:
◙Writing
◙Getting along with other people
◙Problem resolving/detecting
◙Being able to cross my fingers AND toes
Weaknesses:
◙A certain awkwardness when communicating through the internet
◙Prone to infrequent hiatus from the online world (yes, I have a life, and sometimes it's hard to double with rp forums)
◙I am a part of several rp forums, thus tend to have to divvy up my time accordingly
Experience:
◙I'm an admin of RP sites (one of which, Sovuru is a staff member as well. KiD is also a member of a few of these)
◙Very experienced with forumotion
◙Long time member of Mizahar and Valucre (had a link there, but the whole 'no external links' thing made me get rid of them) RP sites (both of which are RP forums for very advanced writers, and have amazing reviews)
Activity: Unfortunately this varies greatly. I have insomnia and can be active for more than twenty four hours at a time, but I can also be gone for days at a time. I go by Mountain time and the time I would be getting on most (usually), is around 4-10 PM.
Type: RP mod
Additional: I love the idea here, and the utilization of the Pokerus. Great site here. By the way, though, you should probably plan on having at least one additional admin around just in case you (for any reason) become inactive, and there's no one to access the Admin panel. I only mention this because a similar thing happened to a site that I was one once, and as a result we had to remake the entire site, which was a pain in the neck.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru
Artisan
Artisan
Sovuru

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:03 am

Ace!! Yay! This man is perfect for the position!
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:13 pm

Yes add Ace the man to me is like freakin Chuck Norris or Darth Vader
Back to top Go down
Emalia Abbas

Emalia Abbas

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Name: Ema! (Some may know mw as Yuki, Flutters, Sayomi, Ayako, ect.)

Talents:
~Making those forumotion sitey thingies - I am 98% confident in my skills with the forumotion control pannel.
~Adaptive - I can adapt to fit needed roles and skills if required.
~Crowd control - I can usually tell when too much is too much and will take preventive actions.
~Level headed - I don't get mad easily and you won't expect outbursts from me.
~Respawning - (rather usless actually) I respawn when "killed" in chat xD

Weaknesses:
~Flirt - Emalia is a name that means flirt in latin. I chose that name cuz I am a flirt. Wink
~Brainfail - If I join too many threads my brain backfires and I'll take a break for awhile (sometimes a few weeks). I try to prevent this.
~Creativity? - I'm only creative if I'm in an artzy mood. when I'm in an artzy mood I can be a little too creative sometimes...

Experience:
~Forumotion - As I've said. I know a lot about the forumotion controls
~Staffing - I run a forum as creator/head admin and also moderate on one.
~Rules - I don't question rules lain down by the founder or anyone of higher rank. Rules are there for a reason.

Activity: I can't say that I'll always be here. Some days I'll be on 24/7 others I may not log in at all. I will ALWAYS come back eventually though.

Type: Anything your low on.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru
Artisan
Artisan
Sovuru

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:24 pm

I know her too. Also a good choice. We started to collaborate in building a site once but I stopped helping due to rl stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Revolution :: Information Center :: Member Feedback-
Jump to: