Pokemon Revolution
Please log in.
Pokemon Revolution
Please log in.
Pokemon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Re-Opening!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emalia Abbas

Emalia Abbas

A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:49 pm

Ema grinned happily. Ace seemed better than a moment ago. "No. Pokemon are friends while I look for trainer." She told him. It was true. She always had pokemon to talk to. No mattr where she went, pokemon existed. All she had to do was show them she understood... Most of the time. Some pokemon were just mean.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:13 am

"In the case of this, Ema..." He responded to Ema's unintentional proposition. What luck? The very same girl, who's company Ace sought, was in search of a trainer herself! "What say you in my being your trainer?" Perhaps Ace's speech was very strange, but it was still understandable, surely.

The cup dipped back in to the water once more. Ace now held it up to Ema, offering her to drink from it. "It's clean, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Emalia Abbas

Emalia Abbas

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:21 pm

What say you in my being your trainer?

The words echoed in Ema's head. Was he serious? After all this time waiting had she finally found a trainer? Ema's eyes lit up at the very thought. "Of course!" She cheered excitedly. Ace had offered her a cup of water, which Ema happily accepted. "Thank you." She said, still excited over what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:42 am

Ema seemed almost ecstatic when giving her response, taking the cup from him and bouncing up and down like a young child would. "Wonderful. I take it that you would rather not be trapped in a pokeball, correct?" The two were having conversation through very short and choppy sentences, but it was conversation nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
Emalia Abbas

Emalia Abbas

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:22 pm

Ema grinned. "Yes. If that's ok with Ace." Ema said calming down a bit. She took a sip of the water and held the cup back to Ace. After she finished bouncing around, she took a moment to register what had just happened. A few questions came to mind. [color]"Where was Ace going?"[/color] She asked in regards to when they'd met by the water.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:53 pm

"I'm perfectly fine with that." Ace replied, taking the cup from his new 'friend'. Friend may have been a bit of an overstatement, but she was the closest thing to a friend that Ace had at the moment. Little did he know, Ace would soon make a new friend, at the fault of Ema's next question. "Where was Ace going?" He'd almost forgotten the whole reason he was headed this way! The great Ace Toromaki didn't even have any actual pokemon yet, save for Ema who wasn't quite the same, as it would be unlikely that she would be allowed in most competitions.

"Ema!" Immediately, Ace stood and turned towards her. "I'd nearly forgotten! I came here to catch pokemon for my team, and that's exactly what I need to do." After stating this, he took off in the direction of the cave he had spotted just prior to meeting Ema, assuming she would follow.
Back to top Go down
Emalia Abbas

Emalia Abbas

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:49 pm

Catch a pokemon? Ema watched Ace run off in confusion. Wait! Ema was his pokemon now. He'd probably want her there right? Ema quickly snapped out of it and headed behind him. A cave? What was his plan? "Wait! Ema wants to come!" She said running into the cave behind him. This may be fun?
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:52 pm

The cave wasn't too dark, though one couldn't see everything. For assurance, Ace drew his sword and held it out before him. A rapier wouldn't do much against rock types, but perhaps rock types weren't the only thing in this cave? "Alright, Ema. I know a lot about pokemon, but you ARE a pokemon. I'm relying on you to help me figure out how to catch one." Using his free hand, Ace pulled a flashlight out of his pocket, and held it forward. "I'm going to make the cave bright, so we can see. If you see anything, let me know." On that note, he flicked on his flashlight, and the cave became illuminated immediately. A few crystals around the cave reflected the light and bounced it around, creating a glowing effect within the cave.

It was a beautiful site, sure, but the thing that really had Ace's attention was a red zig-zag line floating through the air. Ema may not have known what it was, but Ace did, and to him it was like winning the lottery. After all, a Keckleon was an awfully rare pokemon, and he had actually found one. So quickly too. Now, all he had to do was catch it. How hard could it be to catch a color changing lizard?
Back to top Go down
Emalia Abbas

Emalia Abbas

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:22 pm

Ema nodded at Ace's comment. When the cave lit there was an odd red zigzag floating there. What was that? It had to be some sort of pokemon, but not one Ema had ever seen. Ace had that thing out again. What was it anyways? Oh well. Time to focus on the task at hand, that task being to help Ace catch the pokemon. But how can you catch what you can't see? She looked at Ace's determined face. He really wanted it. Meaning he must know what it was.

Ema ran strategies in her head. It's probably not weak enough to catch yet. If it was a ghost type then attacking it directly was pointless. "Ace," Ema whispered. "What pokemon is that?" If she could just assess any way to see it better it would help a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:28 pm

"Ema... what exactly can you do?" The zig-zag seemed to calmly float, just above the ground, with a slight air of caution. It was still under the impression that it couldn't be seen. "This is a Keckleon. They camouflage themselves for self defense, but the pattern on their stomach doesn't change color. We're gonna need to hit it with something to actually be able to see it." Ace's eyes narrowed at the disembodied pattern, and rolled his foot back over a rock. Quickly, he slipped his foot under it, rolling the rock on to the top of his foot, then kicked up in to the air in front of him and caught it. "I need to know what moves you can use."
Back to top Go down
Emalia Abbas

Emalia Abbas

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Ema thought for a moment. As of now she only had one move. "Ema can use Twister." She told him. She had been told once before that was the name of her move. Would that be helpful here though? It was a battle move so it may. She watched the stripe carefully. It wasn't moving, but if it did then Ema would see. Keckleon huh? If they could hit it then it would become visible, right? Soon Ema realized why Ace had grabbed that rock. He was going to make it visible.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Twister. The word entered Ace's head almost as soon as Ema said it. "Twister. Dragon type. A vicious tornado created by the user, which has enough force to make large pokemon stumble." This was Ema's only move? A miniature tornado? It may not have been much, but it was worth something, and he'd have to use it to his advantage for now. "Alright." He sighed. "Then lets catch this pokemon, shall we?" As he spoke, Ace brought his hand back, and threw it forward, chucking the rock in the direction of the red stripe. Despite not hitting the zig-zags themselves, it did make solid contact with something, and the shape of a large, green chameleon appeared. It shook its head before turning towards them and shooting its tongue at Ace's forehead. Normally, a lizard's tongue would stick to its target, but this one had no such intentions. Instead, it was like a sucker punch to the face for the poor, unsuspecting trainer, who quickly fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2