Pokemon Revolution
Please log in.
Pokemon Revolution
Please log in.
Pokemon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Re-Opening!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the games begin!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emalia Abbas

Emalia Abbas

Let the games begin! Empty
PostSubject: Let the games begin!   Let the games begin! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:56 am

Hai new forum! I'm Ema! But some of you may know me as Sayomi, Yuki, or Flutters. Just wanted to say a few things. First, this was a great site idea and the designs/layouts are wonderful. Second, my favorite pokemon is Mawile, followed closely by Shuppet and Espion as well as Dragonair somwhere in the top five. And lastly, I WUVS YOU GUYS!

... yeah... anyways... I'll see you guys around the forums!~
Back to top Go down
Jessie
Master
Master
Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin!   Let the games begin! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:26 pm

My apologies I have been away the last couple days due to much issues with my 4 nephews. Glad to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Emalia Abbas

Emalia Abbas

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin!   Let the games begin! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:42 pm

It's quite alright. Offline affairs come first. Hope to see you around and possibly rp at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin!   Let the games begin! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Revolution :: Information Center :: Introductions!-
Jump to: