Pokemon Revolution
Please log in.

Grand Re-Opening!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace

PostSubject: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:54 am

Mount Avis. Standing tall at about 15,000 ft above sea level, it was once an active volcano, and is now home to many grass, bug, and ground type pokemon, as well as a few remaining fire types near the peak. At the pinnacle of it, is a large crater that remains from one of it's eruptions, long ago. Within this crater lies a small city, as well as its gym, which is known for its use in bug and grass type pokemon. The surrounding, dense forests are teeming with life... and many pokemon worthy of my team.

Factual thought filled Ace's head as he ascended the great Mount Avis, swatting branches out of his way, and grumbling to himself. "I am Ace Toromaki, and should hardly have to stoop to such levels in order to reach my goals. This god forbidden forest is tainting my blouse with filth and grime.... Absurd!" Ace was far from the lavish home of his family's estate, and had absolutely no company, human or pokemon, to distract him from the disgusting forest around him, as well as the large pack on his back.

After an extensive amount of walking, prolonged even more due to a malfunction in his pack, Ace reached a small lake within a deep part of the forest, as well as the portal to a cave. He wasn't quite sure where the cave went, though it couldn't have gone deep, as volcanoes are hollow inside. Disregarding this, the young prodigy crouched before the lake, and washed his face in the water, in attempts to get clean. As he did this, something caught Ace's attention out of the corner of his eye, and he immediately gripped his rapier in one hand, and a pokeball in the other. Alright... show your face so I can assess you...

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:41 am

Ema had stumbled uppon a small lake. Being that she was Ema and the lake contained water, she had stripped her outer layer of clothes to reveal her bikini and was happily swimming in the water within minutes. She stayed near the shore for these were new waters to her. Just then she heard rustling and the sliding of metal. What was that? At this time she was but a shadow in the water. She looked through the surface to see what appeared to be a human staring at her and holding a strange object in one hand.

Immediatly Ema froze. He'd spotted her. She stood on her knees in the semi-shallow water and looked at the bottom shyly, the glassy orb hanging around her neck bobbed in the wind. I messed up... She thought to herself.

He's gunna get me... She continued to panic until she noticed the familiar orb in his other hand. A pokeball? A trainer? Did he plan on a fight? She wasn't prepared for a fight...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:18 pm

Finally, you've revealed yourself. Now just what are you? Ace's eyes darted up at the figure, his rapier drawn now, and his amber eyes were just as cold and calculating as ever. The lack of a starter wouldn't stop him from catching a pokemon! No, Ace would weaken them himself! However, this is hard to do when you find yourself staring at a teenage, blue haired, half naked girl; her eyes being level to your blade.

He'd no clue what to do, so instead of acting, he just stared at the girl blankly, confused by her appearance. The first strange thing about it was that she had no ears. They were some sort of shells, or similar objects. She was also very slim, but not in an unhealthy way, and she adorned herself with blue orbs as jewelry. Living in Gemis his whole life, this was the strangest thing Ace had ever seen. Not to mention, Ace had seen a caterpee feast on a dying pidgey before.

"Umm... Hello?" Ace's expression remained mostly emotionless, as did his voice, save for its inquisitive tone. There was no logical way of dealing with this situation, even with Ace's plethora of knowledge. By something as simple as a female, he was trumped. This left the boy in a mass state of confusion, causing the elegant bird pokemon to fly over his head without him even noticing.

What... the... hell?

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:25 pm

Ema looked at the object pointed at her. It was shiny, metal, and looked sharp. She had seen similar objects before, but had never discovered what it was for. Her thought were interupted by a voice, his voice.

'Um... Hello?'

He tried to speak to her. She couldn't just not say anything. How does I get out of this? She pondered. In the mean time she would have to reply. "Hi..." She said, the voice barely escaping her lips. She was terrified. There was nowhere to go. If she swam away now he's surely grab her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:55 pm

While the girl in front of him was rather strange, she didn't look too much like a pokemorph. Just someone with an odd fashion sense. Though, in Gemis, strange fashion wasn't all that rare, even among Ace's own family. So, despite the shells, he disregarded her as just a strange human girl. Of course, being that Ace seldom left his own house before, it was very likely that this was a normal fashion trend for teenagers.

She isn't doing anything... But... The girl had returned his greeting, but he still had no clue what to say to her. It was almost like staring at a reflection, in the sense that a reflection wont move unless its owner moves. Ace thought of sheathing his blade, but was worried that any movements of his weapon would startle her.

'Ace, you are going to have to make friends on your journey. Many hands make light work, and if you fail to communicate, then all of life's burdens are going to be on your shoulders.' Right... thanks mother. If you wanted me to be a social butterfree, then why did I spend my whole life a recluse? After a long pause, Ace spoke again. "I'm going to put my weapon away. When I do, I want you to tell me what you're doing out here..." With that, the boy returned his rapier to its sheath. While his hands moved to put away his blade and net (pokeball), Ace's eyes never left her face, that is, until they began to wander; they slowly drifted down to the girl's breasts. While it was mostly accidental, Ace didn't return his eyes to the girl's. Her beauty was captivating, much like that of an elegant sea serpent.

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:20 pm

Ema watched the boy as he slid the object into some sort of holder and went to put away the pokeball. Maybe he wasn't out to hurt her? Either way, she was still scared. He wanted to know why she was out here? Being simple as it was, Ema's thought process went strait to an obvious answer. "Swimming..." She replied softly.

She could tell he wasn't a bad person. It was the only thing that kept her from running away at this point. She looked up at him for the first time and noticed he was looking at her. Had he never seen a poke-morph? He seemed almost as confused as she did. Then she noticed his gaze had dropped, which caused her to blush. Looking at my... chest? Ema thought, quite embarrassed that she couldn't hide herself with anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:16 pm

A girl was just randomly out on Mount Avis, swimming? This encounter couldn't get much stranger, especially with the girl's minimal clothing. At this point, Ace was just trying to make conversation, like an idiot at that. "W-well what's your name?" Dammit, don't stutter. You're going to make yourself look like a fool.

Once he had realized what he'd been doing, Ace shook his head and returned his stare to her cherry colored face. In contrast to her blue eyes and hair, the blush was quite obvious. However, turning his attention to her beauty only left him more distracted, and unbalanced. His expression always remained serious and had an air of intelligence, even as the weight of his pack slowly pushed him forward until he fell face first in to the water.

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:09 pm

When asked for her name Ema had no responce for a moment. She finally went to give an answer only to have him fall face first into the water. Ema couldn't help but smile and try not to giggle. Such a serious guy making such a silly mistake. This guy didn't seem that threatning after that. Ema quickly went to pull him up to make sure he was ok.

It wouldn't be that big a problem if he couldn't swim. The main issue would be falling on his head. When she sat him up in the water she questioned him, "You ok?" She was still holding him by the arms, incase he was dizzy or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:25 pm

After falling, he was quickly pulled out of the water. Ace's hair was going every which way, yet still managed to cover his left eye. The girl, whom pulled him out of the water, was holding him steady, and asked if he was alright. "Yes, I'm quite alright... Now... your name?" Thankfully he managed not to hit the lake floor, but he would have to be careful with his pack. It was much heavier than he'd expected, and now he'd have to camp here for the night to dry his clothes.

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:58 pm

Ema was glad he was alright. She let go of his arms and again went to tell her name. "Ema." She said quietly. "Yours?" She asked, sitting up strait again and watching the boy curiously. She could tell by now he didn't want a fight, although he was a trainer due to the pokeball earlier. Maybe Ema had made a new friend? It would be nice to not be alone, as long as she didn't end up in a crowd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:32 am

'Ema' sat up and straightened her body, almost flaunting it, unintentionally. When asked for his own name, the boy spoke up with more confidence, now remembering who exactly he was. He was nobility! He shouldn't be so nervous and distracted just because of some pretty face. "I am Ace Toromaki. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." With this, Ace took the girl's hand and kissed it gently. Perhaps he did know how to speak to people, though it did give him a certain, unpleasant feeling in his stomach. Surely it would pass with practice.

While the gesture was quite fanciful and admirable, it probably looked somewhat odd. After all, Ace was still soaking wet, and his hair was now a mess. Additionally there was a good deal of sand caked on his clothing. "Say, uh... I'm probably going to have to stay here for the night. Would you like to join me for... dinner?"

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:00 am

Ema blushed lightly as the boy she now knew as Ace kissed her hand. That was a new gesture to Ema. He suddenly spoke with such confidence, like a different person. Then he said something that really caught her atention. He was to stay here tonight and wanted her to eat with him? It would be rude to say no and run off so she really had no choice.

"Dinner? Um... Okay..." She replied, smiling shyly at the ground. She hadn't had an actual human friend in a very long time. Then she remembered, her clothes were on the water's edge not far off. "Clothes... Right... Be back..." She told him before turning and swiming to the shore, still within sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:07 pm

Did I just ask some random girl out on a date? After pointing a sword at her? And she said yes? This was almost as surprising as the fact that she didn't comment on his last name. She must not be very involved in her community. Regardless, the girl was leaving to retrieve her clothes, leaving Ace torn. He wasn't sure if he was thankful that her lack of clothing would no longer be a distraction, or if he was disappointed that her lack of clothing would no longer be a distraction. Ace was definitely happy that he was actually interested in having someone in his company. Growing up, living such a secluded life, he had grown worried that he would be indifferent towards women, or just other people in general. Though, it probably helped that the first woman he met was wearing a two piece swimsuit.

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Ema came back along the shore with her clothes over her arm, waiting for her swimsuit to dry. She headed for the area where Ace had fallen in the water on foot. It was nice out. Kind of late, but nice. She stopped and looked at Ace, who was still wet, and sat on the water's edge. He apparently hadn't moved much.

This didn't bother Ema, who was quite happy with the water. Dipping her feet in, she looked at him. He had been out here too. What had he been so off the map for? She had just been traveling. Was that his case too? "Why are you here?" She asked, wondering what he'd say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:47 pm

Ace remained at the water's edge while his new 'friend' left. He stared in to the surface of the lake, examining it carefully. It wasn't murky, but it definitely wasn't clean. The lake certainly wouldn't provide suitable drinking water for them, and Ace was parched.

The ground itself makes for a great water filter in the absence of other purification methods. First, determine a reasonable distance from the water source without increasing in elevation a considerable amount. Immediately, Ace removed himself from the water's edge, and walked off, after removing his bag. Ema neared him, still unclothed, and presented a question. "I am a trainer. I'm on my way to Aviac, and stopped to make an attempt at capturing my first pokemon. As you can tell, I've had no such luck. Start by digging a pit, until you reach a water deposit. Water still on his mind, Ace began removing dirt and rocks from the ground in front of him, trying his best to avert his eyes from Ema's figure.

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:41 pm

Ema watched curiously as Ace began to dig. What was that about? She walked over to the spot he was digging at and crouched by him. "Want help?" Ema asked, looking at the hole he was making. He was digging for something. But what could it be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:00 pm

Ace continued to violently paw at the hole. Eventually, he managed to reach a deposit of water, and continued digging until the hole contained a sufficient amount of water. His concentration was broken when Ema's soft voice reached his ears. "Want help?" It was rare that Ace didn't have to solve a problem on his own, but he wasn't above the idea. "Yes, please. Can you pull a cup out of my bag for me?"

A bookshelf appeared in Ace's head, stocked with knowledge, and one of the books slid out. The cover was labeled: Wilderness Survival Volume I. Once you have found water, should it be polluted, discard it in small amounts until it clears up and becomes drinkable. That's right, Ace wasn't just intelligent, he was a genius. Every book he'd ever read, every fun fact he'd ever heard was right ther in his mental library, and all he needed to do was pick them out and read them when he needed them. He could remember everything every page of every book said, verbatim of any entry.

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Ema gladly nodded and went to his bag. Unzipping the large pack, she felt around inside for a cup. Why carry so much? She wondered. Didn't all people travel as light as her? She was lost in thought when her hand brushed what she was looking for. Pulling out the cup, she examined it and held it out to Ace. "Why so much stuff?" She asked politely as possible. She had only her gem and the clothes on her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:46 pm

"Ah, thank you." After expressing his gratitude, Ace proceeded to fill the cup with water, then toss it back at the lake repeatedly. Eventually, the water began to clear up, and looked like real drinking water. When Ema inquired about his abundance of gear, he started to get suspicious. It wasn't her questions that were peaking Ace's interest, it was the way she spoke. Her speech seemed... foreign. That, or she just wasn't speaking properly. Did she live out in forests like this? Or was this just more teenager stuff. Slang wasn't exactly uncommon around Gemis.

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:07 pm

Ema watched Ace throw the water as it cleared up. Everything was silent for awhile. He looked like he was thinking. What was he thinking about? "Is Ace ok?" She asked in regards to his silence. Was it something she'd said or done? If only she could hear what was going through his head. It must be interesting to distract him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:13 am

The water was finally becoming drinkable, but Ace must have been thinking quite seriously about his earlier concerns. Ema inquired about of his state of being, and he was certain after that. Yes, she's definitely illiterate. Ace was curious as to exactly how this young girl had ended up this way. "Ema, was it?" He spoke, ignoring her question. "How long have you been out here? Outside of a city, I mean?"

Well, I suppose no one can be perfect. We sacrifice perfection for intelligence, and vice-versa... Though Ace knew it was completely possible for someone to be 'perfect', he couldn't help feel sorry for them both, as he reached up to touch his own scar that ran over his left eye. It didn't matter if it didn't have some grueling backstory to it; to Ace it didn't need one. This mark was enough to taint his image, and he'd hid it from the eyes of others ever since.

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:03 pm

Ignoring me? Ema questioned herself. He had answered her question with a question. "Long time. I don't live in cities." She said with a bit of a confused face. Wasn't it obvious? She was a pokemon at heart after all. Even if some didn't see her that way. Could it be that Ace was unaware of her mix? It was obvious to Ema but she was used to it. Maybe he'd never seen a pokemorph before? "Ema is pokemon." She added to clear any further confusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:00 pm

"Ema is pokemon." Ace's head shot up immediately, then turned to face the girl. Of course! The shells for ears; the blue orbs? Plus her apparent love of the water. Ema was a pokemorph! After coming to this realization, the next thought that came through Ace's head, was to turn on Ema. When he found himself reaching for his blade, another thought came to mind. I don't need to hate her... I'm too smart to blindly follow the way I was raised without reason. "A pokemon..." He repeated. "So, you're all alone out here?"

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:54 am

Ema watched in confusion as Ace snapped up and reached for the object he'd pointed at her earlier, only to leave it be. He then proceeded to ask another question. "Yes. I travel." She answered. Ace acts weird. She pondered. Why was he acting so odly to begin? Not that there was anything she could do about it. Noticing her bikini was decently dry, Ema stood to put her clothes on. Maybe she'd swim more later, but for now she'd stay dry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:06 am

Ace dipped his cup back in the water, but this time, instead of tossing the water out, he drank from it. So, Ema was a traveler. "You've no place to call home? Do you ever get lonely travelling without company?" He couldn't help but attempt at making friends with this Ema girl. Morphs could prove very useful companions, with their use of pokemon moves, plus she was easy on the eyes to boot. Perhaps Ace could teach her to speak and act a bit more like a human, and she would be wonderful company to have around.

PostSubject: Re: A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!   

Back to top Go down

A Toromaki and a Pokemorph? It's Unheard Of!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Revolution :: Rathia :: Mt. Avis-
Jump to: