Pokemon Revolution
Please log in.
Pokemon Revolution
Please log in.
Pokemon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Re-Opening!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kamehameha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamu

Yamu

Kamehameha Empty
PostSubject: Kamehameha   Kamehameha Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:19 am

Name: Kamehameha
Type: Fighting
Base Power: 120
Description: The user brings both hands back and chants the incantation Ka-me-ha-me-ha.While chanting,a ball of energy forms,its color varying from the user's primary nature (EX:Water-Navy Blue,Fire-Red,Ground-Light Brown,Ghost-Dark Purple,Dark-Black,Rock-Dark Brown,Fighting-White,Sky-Light Blue,Poison-Violet,Grass-Dark Green,Ice-Whitish Blue,Steel-Silver,Bug-Yellow Green,Normal-Gray,Electric-Yellow,Psychc-Dark Pink,Dragon-Sapphire,and finally, Fairy-Light Pink)..A user can also just bring one hand back or,in the absence of hands,use their mouth.The once the ball is finish,the user must do then throw out their hands and fire.It is a long beam similar to Hyper Beam.It is known as 'Focus Blast's' counterpart.It's distance is at maxium,about 17 feet.

User Type: It is the only fighting move that can be learned by any pokemon,despite nature.Only current user is me(when I achieve appropriate rank that is.)Requires my training.

Last edited by Yamu on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Master
Master
Rlgruber

Kamehameha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamehameha   Kamehameha Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:41 pm

18 seconds if a bit long, and you fail to give a maximum range for this attack. It is not often really needed but from the sound of this one in particular you could shoot the beam at infinite range.
Back to top Go down
https://pokerev.forumotion.com
Yamu

Yamu

Kamehameha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamehameha   Kamehameha Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:41 pm

edited

Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Master
Master
Rlgruber

Kamehameha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamehameha   Kamehameha Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:54 am

Need you to add the Attack Type section I added to the template. I just added it, so obviously this was not an error on your part.
Back to top Go down
https://pokerev.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kamehameha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamehameha   Kamehameha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamehameha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Revolution :: Creation Forums :: Item Creation :: Approved Moves-
Jump to: