Pokemon Revolution
Please log in.
Pokemon Revolution
Please log in.
Pokemon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Re-Opening!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In The Petting Zoo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac

In The Petting Zoo Empty
PostSubject: In The Petting Zoo   In The Petting Zoo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:47 pm

Isaac was in the middle of the "petting zoo" as it was affectionately called. That section of the zoo where tamed morphs were allowed some interaction with humans. However not just any morph was allowed in this section, and the number who were tamed was not large compared to the population of morphs in the zoo. But it was no doubt large compared to what people would like to think, at least people with some degree of morals. But the zoo broke people. Any fool could see it, and half the population was in denial of the kind of power this place had. While Isaac was the first "trustee" allowed here, he was followed by others. The 'zookeepers' were not the worst problem. The worst problem were perhaps the people. People came! One would hope this kind of horrifying area would draw nothing but protests. But the people that hated the morphs came here and loved it!

The zoo was a place of absolute cruelty and torture of the worst kind. Here, despite most morphs being human to begin with, they were treated as animals, as normal pokemon. Isaac could recall the day he was placed in the zoo. He had been captured by a hunter and thrown in here when the zoo officials bought him. At the time the zoo was new and largely under construction. It was only an hour after they collared him and put him in the grasslands exhibit that they added in many mareep and a couple flaffy. Normal pokemon. The keepers jeered at him, saying it wasn't humane to lock up a social pokemon without any of it's equals and brethren. Isaac had cried. He had largely spent the next year and 2 months crying. For it hadn't been more than 3 months after his imprisonment here that things had gotten worse. The zoo opened, and exploded into a prime tourist spot. Hundreds of people looking at Isaac, jeering. They paid to see him and the other morphs that were trapped by them, locked up in here. They read signs informing them about the morphs, and their typical behaviors and how they matched the environment. Everything in the zoo promoted morph hate.

Isaac shook his head as he saw some people not too far away, looking at one of the other "trustees." The zoo broke people. How many had went nuts from such cruel treatment? More than many other captives wanted to admit. Isaac had been perhaps the first. But he had been largely ignored his entire life. Going from being ignored to hated and humiliated made it perhaps worse on him. Isaac hid behind a tree, watching the humans warily. His tail low to the ground behind a bush as he poked his head out, somewhat childishly, keeping the humans in his line of sight until those ones passed. You see, Isaac had become afraid of them. Afraid of the species that he had once been a member of. Isaac watched another one, who was busy with another poof morph. From the very set of the morphs posture, one could tell he was hardly human anymore. But he wasn't alone for sure. Isaac was much the same. The very way he held his body said 'harmless and scared' to anyone who cared to look at him. But for now, he was busy hiding in the trees and hoping he was ignored, rather than having someone come up just to insult him.

Isaac was mostly ampharos in appearance. He had half conical ears, one of his few human traits, which tended to flick around whenever he heard something. His body was covered in bright yellow and black fur. His face was half human, but notably ampharos. In the center of his forehead sat a round red orb. It was bright red, though not glowing as it could. Infact it was a bit dimmer than usual, forecasting his desire to hide. His hands were the other big trait he kept from his human days. He had hands with fingers and thumbs. His tail, at the end of which was a red orb matching the one on his forehead, only it was a sphere. His tail was a bit thinner than a normal ampharos's might be. Isaac wore no clothes, but like all pokemon, his privates were stored inside, and nothing was visible under the nearly an inch long coat of fur. Black stripes on his neck, ears, and tail were clear. into one of the black stripes one might see, if they had great eyes or got close, a strange collar.
Back to top Go down
Gaffey

Gaffey

In The Petting Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Petting Zoo   In The Petting Zoo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:38 am

Alek had walked into the pokemorph zoo but not before paying, looking around at all the pokemorphs as he entered. He had been visiting a school not so far from here and decided to take a look at the zoo. Really he felt as if he wasn't even supposed to be here it was not a place he would normally go for his sister was a pokemorph but he was here cause he wanted to see if he can find anything that is intresting. He walked around the zoo looking at some of the pokemorphs all of them gave off a strange vibe. They were either sad, lonely or scared and rarely they jsut didn't even care for the hope was lost from their eyes. He sighed wondering who would be so cruel as to do this.

He than looked around at the people of Rathia as the region was called. Alot of them but not all seemed cruel and hateful to the poor pokemorphs as if they were not even human in which they once were. He walked over to a habitat that had a Reuniclus pokemorph and crouched down. It had the body of a human but her arms were that of a Reuniclus along with her ears. It made him shiver at the look not that she looked weird but it just made him feel bad for he himself had a Reuniclus and knew they needed to be treated differently. He knew that it was a pokemorph that wasn't really a Reuniclus just partially but even then it worried him. For this was a small girl thal looked around the age of 10 she had no reason to be in this place...yet she was sadly enough.

He than got up a pop being heard from his legs for he had been sitting there for a while and walked over to the pokemorph petting zoo. Maybe he would find what he was looking for a pokemorph that would actually speak to him also he was looking for one that was more pokemon than human butg still a pokemorph. Thats when he saw the Amparos it looked partially like a normal Amparos except for the fact that it had human like features he had hands un-like a normal Amparos which kinda freaked him out but he brushed it away from his mind for he new it too was a former human. He walked over to the Amparos and looked at it for a while.

The boy named Alek than sat down near the Amparos and waved his hand silently whispering "Hi i'm Alek" for he felt that if the people of Rathia saw him being kind to a pokemorph he would be kicked out. He kindly smiled at the pokemorph trying to show he was friendly. "I promise you i am friendly i jsut want to learn a few things about you and your life. he than motioned for the Amparos pokemorph to come out of hideing. "No need to hide okay? I would never hurt you i'm to kind." he than sighed "also i have a sister that is a pokemorph this place is horrible i know i know. but could you tell me about you like a single sentence or something?" he said hopeing this pokemorph wasn't so far into his appearence that he couldn't even speak like a human as they once were. He waited a while for he knew this Amparos pokemorph wouldn't ease up to him so quickly for it may have gone through a lot in this zoo that made him more scared of humans than anythign else.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

In The Petting Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Petting Zoo   In The Petting Zoo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:59 am

Isaac was busy watching another couple when he heard a noise to the side. him and nearly jumped a foot. He turned mostly around to find a human looking at him, fairly close by. Isaac bent down and quickly hid on the other side of a bush, peering at him from the other side of the bush through a small viewing hole. But the man sat down and waved at him. Isaac stayed still for a moment. "Hi i'm Alek" Isaac thought about for a moment. He was introducing himself? What did that signify? Did that mean he wasn't going to hurt him? No, not at all, perhaps he just wanted Isaac to know his name for some reason. It was like some of the zookeers. Some just liked you to know who was hurting you. Isaac stayed still, similar to a deer caught in headlights, he froze for a moment.

What to do? What to do? Isaac didn't know. His tail waved idly and exposed from the bush for a moment. But he realized it and pulled it back in. But then he spoke again.  "I promise you i am friendly i jsut want to learn a few things about you and your life." Isaac thought about that? Why did anyone care about his life? No one cared about that. He had no life anymore. Isaac wasn't sure what to make of this. The bush shook and lost some leaves, as Isaac was grasping it and was himself shaking slightly. Isaac was afraid of people anymore. It was perhaps immensly sad that he had come to that. He had been a human most of his life, but now he was afraid and harmless. As tame as a scared kitten hiding under a car.

He ran a hand down his tail and grabbed the orb at the end, pulling it towards him, as if he would use his own tail as a shield. "No need to hide okay? I would never hurt you i'm to kind." Isaac shook a bit more, but leg go of the bush and slowly came out, one hand and both feet on the ground, the other hand in the air and ready, as if he would get up and run at the first sighn of danger. But he wasn't moving. He had sat down and wasn't moving. Isaac moved agian, so his entire head and neck, and the tops of his shoulders were expose. Then, with a shake, he came out fully. "Alek?...I..I am...Isaac" Isaac barely spoke anymore, even that much was rare for him. Isaac carefully neared him, low and submissive. Everything about him, even the way he held himself, said "scared and submissive." He was within arms reach of alek now, watching him with nearly unblinking eyes, waiting for something to happen that would require him to run. You see, Isaac had been wearing the zoo collar for years. Even thinking of harming a human caused a mild electrical shock. He was conditioned very strongly, to the point there was no "fight or flight" it was "flight or flight." He neared Alek with the slow cautious body language of a scared animal testing the waters.
Back to top Go down
Gaffey

Gaffey

In The Petting Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Petting Zoo   In The Petting Zoo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:16 pm

Alek watched as the Amparos slowly but surely made it's way out of the bush it's body language telling him everything he needed to know. He knew that it was scared and wasn't used to people like him so he guessed he would have to have the Amparos grow closer to him for him to actually learn anything about it's life. *Why am i saying it* he had silently said to himself looking at the Amparos he could tell bye his human facial look he had once been male. He slowly moved closer to the Amparos not wanting to scare 'Him'.

"It's nice to meet you Isaac...i see you are not that used to people being kind to you or even speaking to you at the very least. I'm not like that i love pokemorphs." he than sighed and looked isaac in the eyes not wanting to loose eye contact "Besides i would never harm you my sister is a pokemorph also that would make me feel bad if i ever harmed a pokemorph." he than thought up something to say "So...isaac how old are you? Can't really tell in that body of yours." he than rubbed the back of his head Ï wouldn't want to get youer age wrong thats bad for first impressions." he than fished into his pocket for something and pulled out a small treat with a thunder bolt image on it.

He than placed it on his palm and moved it closer to Isaac "Not to be offensive but do you eat pokemon food this is something my Amparos eats but you may not be the same and if not i have a cookies or sandwhich for you if you want human food." he than looked around again, seemed no one had taken the time to look at them. He wiped a bead of sweat away from his brow, he was worried that being so kind to Isaac would get him kicked out of this place he didn't want that. When he looked back at Isaac he felt the same thign he felt when he saw the Reuniclus pokemorph like something in side him break for it reminded him of Surge his Amparos and he hated how Isaac was kept here treated like a pet. He hated how all the pokemorphs were treated but i guess the world is as it is and will hardly change. He than looked at the collar on his neck, he couldn't beleive they would do that put a collar on them. What he couldn't get the most was the fact that they didn't even treat the pokemorphs as humans but as mere toys.

Back to top Go down
Isaac

In The Petting Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Petting Zoo   In The Petting Zoo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:57 pm

Isaac still approached Alek, wary and cautious. He was endlessly careful, and had always lacked confidence. As a human his family had favored his siblings over him. His brother with his business projects and his sisters out doing things. It was like the entire family decided he wasn't going to amount to anything before he had even had a chance. As a morph he was locked up in this zoo. He wasn't good enough no matter what he was. It was ust his life. And perhaps his life was a sad story, but it matters little. Isaac was careful, never taking his eyes off Alek, absorbed in his wary watching of him. But he hadn't moved to hurt him. He had been still. He spoke quietly and stayed still. "It's nice to meet you Isaac...i see you are not that used to people being kind to you or even speaking to you at the very least. I'm not like that i love pokemorphs." Isaac weighed those words, thinking in his own way. Isaacs mind was a confusing thing to people. It was no longer what many would call sane. He had been called inferior and an animal so much that some part of him had started believing it. Isaac didn't speak to that, but had an effort to nod slightly, a display that he believed it.

He wanted to believe things like this. He wanted to have someone like him. It was something he had been struggling for his entire life, before the zoo by far. "Besides i would never harm you my sister is a pokemorph also that would make me feel bad if i ever harmed a pokemorph." His sister was a morph? Really? Isaac wondered if he knew her. If she was a morph she was probably either here or on the run from hunters/poachers. Isaac took a determined step forward and sat down beside Alek. He tried to move his head, feeling odd that the extended eye contact. Isaac was used to making no real eye contact with anyone. "So...isaac how old are you? Can't really tell in that body of yours." Age? How old was he? That took Isaac several seconds. He rarely thought about such matters as age anymore. "I...twenty?...Twenty Three" He said, softly, in a tone that made it clear he wasn't posing any threats nor was challenging. Long had he been conditioned to believe himself as inferior to people. Anymore he was afraid to even sound confident. And that was when he spoke at all to a person.

"Not to be offensive but do you eat pokemon food this is something my Amparos eats but you may not be the same and if not i have a cookies or sandwhich for you if you want human food." Food? Isaacs ears perked up for a moment upon hearing that, then settled back down. The only thing he had eaten in years was various berries and plants. Ampharos being a member of the mareep family, he was fed an entirely herbivore diet. Isaac looked down briefly. "Not allowed... to eat people food..." Isaac said, and felt a slight pang of loss for what he remembered of his life before. Before it was just food, now he had been conditioned to think of it as people food and innapropriate for him. Isaac had no memory problems, but never thought on most of his memories. He avoided them like a rapid victim might avoid thinking about the event. Isaac took the treat offered, though his hand shook as he neared the hand of isaac. The second his hingers locked onto it, he jerked his hand back, as if expecting it to catch fire. When nothing happened, a look of happy awe came to his face.
Back to top Go down
Gaffey

Gaffey

In The Petting Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Petting Zoo   In The Petting Zoo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:19 pm

Alek smiled when Isaac took the treat he had offered him, he hoped that he would like it for he had made it himself from a book he found in the storage in the house. Surge liked it alot so he would have guessed that maybe isaac would too "I hope you like it." he said with a smile "I made it myself from a book my father had given me when i was younger i used to always make stuff from the book now all of the items are stuck in my head. If you like it..." he pulled two more out of his pocket and set them on the ground "Than have the rest i'm sure surge won't mind." he than looked up at the sky his necklace twinkling from the suns ray's making the jewels on it seem to be alive with light. He than looked back down at isaac and pushed up his glass so that he could study him closer.

"So your twenty-three huh? Well i'm twenty" he than looked Isaac over he was really intresting that he was those hands intrested him the most. He than smiled at him "I like you....your unique, different" he than laughed, a laugh that was light and sweet sounding "I wonder what Surge would think of you..she would most likely love you and hug you on sight. She is a very huggy pokemon thats for sure." He than thought of something "Maybe if they let you go you can meet surge i am sure she will like to meet you. But...i guess you won't be able to be freed, these bastards will keep you here till you die..." he than felt a few tears start to form in his eyes for he felt truely bad for not being able to do anything for isaac "I'm sorry i can't help you....i wish i could." he said tears starting to flow down his cheeks and fall to the floor. The things they do here is horrible why would they do this...the pokemorphs were once humans too he was glad that his sister wasn't here for the things they would do to her worried him.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

In The Petting Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Petting Zoo   In The Petting Zoo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Isaac looked down at the thing in his hand, It was a treat with a lightning bolt on it. Isaac considered what was in it? Isaac put it up to his face adn sniffed it idly, unsure. But in the end he placed it in his mouth and sucked on it. His face brightened as he tasted it. Having not had anything but berries and plants in years, it tasted amazing! Isaac smiled for perhaps the first time in this encounter. He pulled his tail around and started playing with it absentmindedly, the orb picking up a slight glow as he rubbed the fur on his tail, another pleasant sensation and something he did often. "I hope you like it." Isaac nodded happily, the treat still in his mouth, being sucked on rather than chewed, not wanting the taste to end quickly. "I just get berries and plants." Isaac looked down and away from Alek, his shy mood returning. It was always present on him anymore. He stroked the fur of his tail, devoting his attention to something pleasant rather than shy.

"I made it myself from a book my father had given me when i was younger i used to always make stuff from the book now all of the items are stuck in my head. If you like it..." Alek placed too more on the ground. "Than have the rest i'm sure surge won't mind." Isaac looked at him, but not directly in the eye, or even at his face. Showing the submission that was burned into him after years of being in the zoo. He rarely if every looked people in the eye. Perhaps it was an animalistic behavior he acquired after breaking. He behaved often in fairly inhuman ways. But often pokemon could see staring at their eyes as a threat. "So your twenty-three huh? Well i'm twenty" Isaac looked over and nodded to him at the mention of his age. "I like you....your unique, different" Isaac smiled at him, but said nothing. He was not a great talker anymore. "I wonder what Surge would think of you..she would most likely love you and hug you on sight. She is a very huggy pokemon thats for sure." Isaac tilted his head and spoke again, still playing with his tail and sucking on the treat. "Who is surge?" Isaac spoke slowly as if unsure of the words. "I'm sorry i can't help you....i wish i could." Isaac looked up at him, more fully than before but not quite in the eyes. 'T...thank you. I...know you c...can't." Isaac looked down, remembering quite agaisnt his will the times before, and fought to resist crying. However he wasn't doing well. "s...sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Gaffey

Gaffey

In The Petting Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Petting Zoo   In The Petting Zoo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Alek shook his head and put on the best fake smile he could come up with "It's not your fault it's these stupid pokemorph haters." He said pointing all around him before wipeing his eyes and hugged isaac tightly before pulling away. "Anyway...Surge is my pokemon...a Amparos just like you except without the human features she is just a normal Amparos altho she loves wear a scarf my father gave her..." he than thought of something "Maybe i could sneak you out of this place if you wanted to...it's worth a try i don't want you to live here...you coulod come to my home meet my sister we could be like your foster family." Alek didn't know why but for some reason he felt a close bond to this Amp-Isaac as if they were long lost brothers or something stupid like that.

"I could get Numi to take that collar off of you in no time at all than you would be able to defend yourself against the zookeepers you could escape and come to my home with me and my sister and, and....and nothing...it's a stupid idea." he said with a sigh before falling back on his back and stareing up at the sky intently. "Sometimes i can get really stupid but thats hardly...but i was stupid for thinking that i can actually free you from this hell hold they call a zoo. Well atleast i got to meet you here i hate that i couldn't help you though i feel like a failure now...a complete and total failure it makes me so angry." he than sighed "I give up..."
Back to top Go down
Isaac

In The Petting Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Petting Zoo   In The Petting Zoo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:20 pm

"It's not your fault it's these stupid pokemorph haters." Isaac knew that much. But the whole event confused him.Isaac sat his hand on the ground thinking. And as he did so he felt the treats Alek had placed there earlier. He grabbed them. He would hoard those morsels no doubt. They would be spared for moments of great need. Such things were a blessing from heaven when compared to his normal diet. They would not be squandered away. Isaac pulled his tail again to his chest, as if it was a comfort object. Not wanting to be too depressed, he lit his tail so it shone brightly, and pulled his tail towards him a bit more. HOwever he over0estiamted the force and sent himself down on his back, here the org on his tail came between his legs and whacked him lightly on the head, setting the one set into his forehead to glowing a bit as well. But he quickly put them out as he rolled over and looked around, not wanting to draw attention to their area.

"Anyway...Surge is my pokemon...a Amparos just like you except without the human features she is just a normal Amparos although she loves wear a scarf my father gave her..." Isaac wondered why he couldn't see Surge. Were pokemon banned from being let out at the zoo? He wasn't sure to be honest. He had seen pokemon out before but those could be the pokemon of the staff. "Maybe i could sneak you out of this place if you wanted to...it's worth a try i don't want you to live here...you coulod come to my home meet my sister we could be like your foster family." Isaac frowned slightly. but this time managed to change his sadness before it got far along, he looked around, and sat back down. Guards hurt you...make me sad." Indeed. Just one person was useless against all these guards. And he doubted it was that simple. For all he knew the collar was also a tracker.

You see, despite his rather insane behavior compared to a normal human or morph, Isaac wasn't stupid. He might think differently, but that wasn't the same as being a fool. But of course few recognized that. Here at the zoo he was no more than a slightly freaky looking ampharos. And was treated like one. He was housed, when in his area, with mareep and flaffy, fed like one, and treated like one. The kindest the "zookeepers" got was treating him like a pet they felt some affection for, and even that had only been after the treatment had finally broken him. "I could get Numi to take that collar off of you in no time at all than you would be able to defend yourself against the zookeepers you could escape and come to my home with me and my sister and, and....and nothing...it's a stupid idea." Isaac got progressively more excited as he spoke. He had wanted to escape for so long. And yet, he didn't get his hopes up. Isaac had long ago given up escape as something never likely to happen. And as Alek petered out, Isaac slumped slightly, but wasn't hit as hard as one would expect, due to never truly having the hope and expectation.

"Sometimes i can get really stupid but thats hardly...but i was stupid for thinking that i can actually free you from this hell hold they call a zoo. Well at least i got to meet you here i hate that i couldn't help you though i feel like a failure now...a complete and total failure it makes me so angry." Isaac didn't know what to do. What should he do? Alek was perhaps the only human who actualy seemed to care. "I give up..." Isaac looked down at the ground, then moved over to Alek. Isaac took his hand and and move to pet Alek's hair. Now this might seem odd, but in Isaacs mind he saw nothing odd about it. He had fur, he enjoyed grooming himself, he enjoyed the feel of it being stroked. Hair and fur were not too different. So in a way it made sense."It...It'll be okay" He hesitated more due to being out of practice talking with people and not sure what to say, than any difficulty speaking.
Back to top Go down
Gaffey

Gaffey

In The Petting Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Petting Zoo   In The Petting Zoo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Alek laughed as Isaac pet his hair and sat up and begane to stroke Isaacs soft fur smileing "Well i'm glad i got to meet you shame i couldn't just up and float you out of here...wait.."eh than came up with a plan that could work or could not work. He than took out the pokeballs containing Surge and Numi and tossed them up into the air. When the two came out he pointed to Isaac "This is Isaac....say hi!" the two looked at him before speaking "Ampharos!!" *Hello there my name is Surge* Surge offered Isaac her paw with a smile. "Reuniclus!!" *Hello there Isaac i am Numi* "Those two will be your escape out of here." he than pointed to Numi "Numi use Light Screen make sure to surround us with it." he than pointed to Surge "Use charge"

He than looked back to Isaac "Now both these moves shouldn't put up alarm for they are nearly invisble on my command Surge will shock your collar makings it shut down than Numi will float you out of here luckly the light shield will be covering you. Now there is one fail to this i may be caught adn sent to prison but atleast you will be free. I am going to send Numi with you for your protection okay?" he than silently waited for Isaac to say something in return before he did anything even if isaac said no he would still do this for him. "Now if you can warn me about anything that may make this plan not work. Cause if there is that would be very bad to are plan for your escape."
Back to top Go down
Isaac

In The Petting Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Petting Zoo   In The Petting Zoo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:08 pm

"Well i'm glad i got to meet you shame i couldn't just up and float you out of here...wait.." Isaac looked over towards his face, thinking, and stopped his patting of his hair. Isaa spotted something off to the side and turned rapidly. It moved away again. Isaac turned slightly and caught another glimpse. And that was it. Isaac kept turning in a circle, arms out, trying to nap that thing that kept running away. With a giggle he caugh it. It was:...his tail...But then again, Isaac had known what it was. Isaac still often chased his own tail. It was fun! He didn't understand all the need to worry over everything. What stopped people from beign easily amused? Isaac wasn't sure. But he was.

"This is Isaac....say hi!" Isaac turned around, his tail-orb falling from his hand as he looked. There was an ampharos. A normal one. Isaac Watched it with some tripidation, but then a reuniclus appeared as well. "um...I am...Isaac?" Isaac spoke such that it ended on a question, as if feeling awkward. He ran a hand down the other arm, feeling the fur and smoothing it out. A nervous habit. "Those two will be your escape out of here." Isaac frowned slightly. He highly doubted they could get him out. Just trying and failing could cause problems for him. He might loose trustee status at best, if not worse. "Numi use Light Screen make sure to surround us with it." A shield? that would just attract people...and it was only good for protecting from special attacks. But the light screen wasn't something attracting people. "Use charge" What was he going to charge? Isaac didn't know.

"Now both these moves shouldn't put up alarm for they are nearly invisble on my command Surge will shock your collar makings it shut down than Numi will float you out of here luckly the light shield will be covering you. Now there is one fail to this i may be caught adn sent to prison but atleast you will be free. I am going to send Numi with you for your protection okay?" Isaac shook his head violently. "Now if you can warn me about anything that may make this plan not work. Cause if there is that would be very bad to are plan for your escape." Isaac nodded and spoke lightly. "Charge isn't going to break this collar... That's been tried a hole bunch......and they can know where the collars are..." Isaac knew that from the couple morphs that escaped only to get sent back. they were easily recaptured again. And charge was far too weak a move. Isaac himself, after learning that move, had tried it repeatedly over and over again in his years here. It never worked even if it you it for several hours in a row. "They will just send there pokemon after me even Numi can't fight off lotsa pokemon at once..." Isaac spoke with a slightly awkward tone that made it clear he had no hope for this working.
Back to top Go down
Gaffey

Gaffey

In The Petting Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Petting Zoo   In The Petting Zoo Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:50 am

Alek sighed for he sadly knew that Isaac may be right. It was just a quick stroke of luck that instantly died once isaac told him it wouldn't work. He plopped himself onto the ground and sighed "Surge...Numi come sit next to me no need of trying to do this it is obviously going to fail....." he than thought of another stupid but may work idea. "How about i capture you!!!" he yelled out before quickly shutting his mouth. "I can get a Ultra ball maybe even a Master ball...only you deserve the best." he than continued to think up ideas "I have some technology that may be able to get that collar off maybe even disable the tracking device in it." he than laughed "this is bound to work for they won't be able to track you for you would be in a pokeball."

He than looked to Surge and Numi "You guys should get to know each other it would be good if yall did." he than pushed Surge and Numi to Isaac "So isaac can you understand them? normally pokemorphs like you will be able to hear pokemon." He than motioned to Surge and Numi "Go ahead and try to speak to him." "Re Re Reuniclus!" *So how are you Isaac? Well i guess your not that good sicne your in this place..*00]"Ampharos Pharos!" *Numi! You don't know maybe he likes it here....but i doubt it* Alek though not knowing what they were saying guessed it was nothing rude but you never know.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

In The Petting Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Petting Zoo   In The Petting Zoo Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Isaac frowned slightly as he simply plopped onto the ground. He didn't like it when Alek was sad. Isaac looked over at him and begun thinking. "Surge...Numi come sit next to me no need of trying to do this it is obviously going to fail....." Isaac frowned again not knowing what to do. Unlike a normal person, he had lost much of his social skills when it came to people. He wasn't sure what he could do, or should do, to comfort him. It did seem like a hopeless situation. Isaac turned in a brief circle and managed to grab his tail again, and pulled it's orb infront of him, lighting it up a bit and looking directly at it. "How about i capture you!!!" That brought up some bad memories, Isaac shuddered for a moment and then stopped.

"maybe...but the collar...stops it...Break it first?" Isaac took a minute, looking down at his once again dulled tail. "I can get a Ultra ball maybe even a Master ball...only you deserve the best." Isaac looked up at the clouds, then towards his pokemon. "It does matter to me..." Isaac finally looked back at Alek, having no remaining places to look. "I have some technology that may be able to get that collar off maybe even disable the tracking device in it." Isaac perked up for a minute. It was a visible lightening of him. People had gotten out before. The collar was the biggest obstacle. But if he truly was able to get a hold of something to break it, and sneak it into the zoo...Well that was the biggest obstacle down. "this is bound to work for they won't be able to track you for you would be in a pokeball." Indeed without the collar on that might well work. Isaac perked up a little more, his ears twitching slightly.

"You guys should get to know each other it would be good if yall did." Isaac looked over towards the two pokemon, thinking. They were not morphs. That much was clear. Isaac looked them over. His forehead and tail started to glow slightly. Nothing that would attract attention, but a visible sign of his once again improving mood. "Go ahead and try to speak to him." Isaac looked towards them, still thinking. "So how are you Isaac? Well i guess your not that good sicne your in this place..""Numi! You don't know maybe he likes it here....but i doubt it" Why would Isaac like it here? He didn't know. "I...it's...I'm nota mindless animal...everyone... says I am though..." Isaac looked down again, towards their feet and the grass, avoiding eye contact. Isaac rarely looked anyone in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In The Petting Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Petting Zoo   In The Petting Zoo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The Petting Zoo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Revolution :: Rathia :: Pokemorph Zoo-
Jump to: