Pokemon Revolution
Please log in.
Pokemon Revolution
Please log in.
Pokemon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Re-Opening!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle Royal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaffey

Gaffey

Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: Battle Royal   Battle Royal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:45 pm

Gaffey was walking around Apex City looking for the research center that was supposed to be there. When he came across it he knocked on the door when no one answered he decided to jsut walk in. When he walked in he took a deep breath and looked around at his surroundings "Wow this place is fairly large." He than yelled out "Hello?!" when he got no answer he spoke again "Is this the Research Center?!"
Back to top Go down
Ryth the Vile

Ryth the Vile

Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal   Battle Royal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:57 pm

Ryth journeyed to Apex City when he felt intrigued about the big city. The journey was more time consuming then really a bother for him. His pokemon Shade was all the company he really needed. He was slightly impressed with the big city once he arrived though he did prefer the woods. Walking the streets until he found the research center he thought he would look around and walked inside. Seeing the other trainer he waved, though his happy smile was hidden by the cover of his well polished mask. He approached the other trainer to strike up a conversation. "I'm Ryth Salvador, you are...?" He asked trying to sound his nicest to his new acquaintance.

Last edited by Ryth the Vile on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing)
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal   Battle Royal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:16 pm

The Apex Research Center buzzed with the hum of electricity. Computers whirred, and scientists rapidly typed away things on their keyboards. Small pokemon roamed the floor of the lab, playing and performing other various recreational activities, now that they were done with their experiments for the day. A trio in particular took interest in the boy who'd entered the building; a Magby, Elekid, and Machop. They began running around him happily, chasing one another in a circle. When a second person walked in, they scattered, running off to their designated researchers.

When the first boy spoke, asking whether or not this was the Research Center, none of the scientists looked up from their work. All was silent, save for the idle chatter of the two trainers, until the silence was broken by the sound of a woman swearing loudly. Small pieces of furniture, such as chairs flew out of one room, followed by several scientists fleeing in terror. One of the researchers even made a beeline for the door, zipping past the two trainers in front of it. Her place was taken by a tall, blonde haired girl, carrying a satchel with a drawing of Charmander on it. The little mascot was accompanied by a quote bubble with the Japanese Kanji for Rawr. Seeing the commotion, she looked at the other two trainers, and shot them a confused look. "Is professor Sakura, er... unavailable?"
Back to top Go down
Gaffey

Gaffey

Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal   Battle Royal Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:22 am

Gaffey turned to Ryth and smiled brightly "Hi Ryth! I'm Gaffey, Gaffey Patches" he said his tail waving back and forth before he looked abck at the commotion. He sighed "Seems someone doesn't like chairs. I know their pain. damn tables." he than turned to the girl that had just entered "Why hello there? You here for Professor Sakura aswell? I don't really know where she is she might have been the one throwing the chairs and other stuff." he than looked back at the sound of the commotions "Sure is loud over there."
Back to top Go down
Ryth the Vile

Ryth the Vile

Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal   Battle Royal Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Ryth looked at the girl who entered the facility and shrugged. "His guess is as good as mine... I just arrived in this city, my name is Ryth Salvador, nice to meet you both." He said keeping friendly. Slightly tightening his mask he looked over at the place all the commotion was coming from. He was curious to see what it was that was causing it. "Maybe we should see what happened..." Though he didn't really care to be involved. Running a hand through his hair he looked back at the others to see what they were going to do before he made a decision on his own actions. He was moderately concerned and felt a need to help.

Last edited by Ryth the Vile on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spell checking)
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal   Battle Royal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:50 pm

"Name's Milly." There was a soft purr in her voice and she took off her satchel before speaking again. "It wouldn't hurt to try and help... I hope." The girl's statement came out weakly. She was all for helping someone in need, but she really didn't want to take a chair to the head. Almost as if reading her thoughts, after Milly took a step forward, a desk was launched out of the room and one last scientist, who was bruised and crying comically, ran out of the facility.

Followed by the sad boy was a tall, green haired woman, wearing a lab coat which was accompanied by more oriental clothing. Somehow, it all fit together nicely, despite the clashing time frames in the outfit. Her voice was much louder and angrier than Milly's when she spoke. "You coward! I knew I shouldn't have hired a rich boy from Novia for a job like this!" None of the scientists in the room looked away from their keyboards, though some began typing faster, while beads of sweat rolled down the heads of others. When she looked up to see the three trainers standing in front of her, she dusted off her hands and adjusted her lab-coat as she acknowledge the individuals. "Oh hello there, I'm Professor Sakura. Considering no one else can get anything done around here, I'm assuming you're here to see me."
Back to top Go down
Gaffey

Gaffey

Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal   Battle Royal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Gaffey ran up to Professor Sakura, took her hand and shook it rapidly "Hi! I'm Gaffey, Gaffey Patches" he said smileing brightly at her "And yes we are here to meet you! and it's a pleasure to do so!" he than looked around at all the researches "hmmm everyone is as dead as brick in cupcake mix." He than looked back to the other two trainers "Thats Ryth! and that is Milly!!" he yelled out before bouncing around Sakura hyperactivly.
Back to top Go down
Ryth the Vile

Ryth the Vile

Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal   Battle Royal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Ryth hesitated slightly but nodded. "Uh, yes I am Ryth Salvador, it's nice to meet you professor Sakura." He said keeping a happy tone as his mask began to slightly glow purple. His pokemon Shade is probably awake by now and might want to meet the new people though Ryth kept him quiet for now. "I was just coming here to see the great city, its a nice facility." He said trying to give nice compliments and wondering about what kind of research is done here.
Back to top Go down
Gaffey

Gaffey

Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal   Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:36 am

I'm Leaving this RP cause i have other things i want to do now)
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal   Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:03 pm

OOC: Do you want me to take the mission down then?
Back to top Go down
Gaffey

Gaffey

Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal   Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:04 pm

(No just could you post? If you did that i will stay)
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal   Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:08 pm

OOC: Yeah, that's what I got on for. I'm just busy sometimes. I've got a confusing life man.
Back to top Go down
Gaffey

Gaffey

Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal   Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:09 pm

(It's fine sorry to push you to do it i was just planning to get Gaffey a new pokemon but couldn't but i think this experience will be good. Sorry to rush)
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal   Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:58 pm

Kirin waited for the young boy's introduction, and looked over each trainer individually, stopping at Milly. "Yes, Milly and I have already met, but you two are definitely new faces. It's a pleasure to meet you both." Milly looked around nonchalantly, trying to keep from making eye contact with the professor. She didn't want to seem needy, but she was having a hard time being patient. "Did you think I'd forgotten, sweety?" Professor Sakura continued. "Go in to the third lab down the hall. Take your time, you're in no rush." As the girl excitedly ran past the others, the professor returned her attention to the two trainers in front of her. "As for you two, is there anything in specific you'd like to see around the lab? I'm not all that busy today, due to... certain events..." Her hands curled in to fists for a moment before she started speaking again. "so I'm open for a tour if you'd like. Also, Milly could probably use some help, having her first battle and all? After she picks her first pokemon, you three should have a battle royal."
Back to top Go down
Gaffey

Gaffey

Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal   Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:21 pm

"I came here to see if you guys had any pokemon i could catch? If you don't it won't be that bad i could just go out into the wild and find one. I just thought that maybe you guys would have a pokemon i could have but that may be alot to ask of you." he than though over what she said "And what do you mean by battle royal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal   Battle Royal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Royal
Page 1 of 1