Pokemon Revolution
Please log in.
Pokemon Revolution
Please log in.
Pokemon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Re-Opening!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RAWR! Hello fellow ponies!

Go down 
+2
Ace
Charlotte Ever
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Ever

Charlotte Ever

RAWR! Hello fellow ponies! Empty
PostSubject: RAWR! Hello fellow ponies!   RAWR! Hello fellow ponies! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:59 pm

RAWRRRRR! *waves arms in the air like a cool Kat!* Im the mighty Dixion, but you may call me Dixion! Some things about me is that I love pokemon and most Nintendo games, I love ducks, i love mlp, Im a fantasy geek, and I love playing MMORPG's
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: RAWR! Hello fellow ponies!   RAWR! Hello fellow ponies! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:38 am

Save for the bit about MMOs, we've a good deal in common. I'd give you a little rundown, but Sov kinda likes to do that himself, and he'd probably be cross with me if I beat him to it. Welcome to the site, glad to have ya on board!
Back to top Go down
Orrick

Orrick

PostSubject: Re: RAWR! Hello fellow ponies!   RAWR! Hello fellow ponies! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:53 am

Looks like we've all got quite a few things in common. Welcome, look forward to rping with everyone!
Back to top Go down
Jessie
Master
Master
Jessie

PostSubject: Re: RAWR! Hello fellow ponies!   RAWR! Hello fellow ponies! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:56 am

Greetings! I am Jesie, often shorted to Jess. I am the head admin, Rlgruber is another account that I don't use for character purposes. (random dice rolls force it to post a number, I would get an insane amount of money when people needed to check if their stun spore or something worked.)

Welcome, and I hope you have a great time.
Back to top Go down
Emalia Abbas

Emalia Abbas

PostSubject: Re: RAWR! Hello fellow ponies!   RAWR! Hello fellow ponies! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:07 pm

Hai Dixon! Ema here! By the sound of your intro you also seem to like ponies! YAY!

Anyways, nice to meet you and I look forward to adventures!~
Back to top Go down
Sovuru
Artisan
Artisan
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: RAWR! Hello fellow ponies!   RAWR! Hello fellow ponies! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:05 pm

HELLO PUNY MORTAL! I AM SOVURU!commonly referred to as Sov. Here is the rundown......this is a site where people do stuff and things. that is all.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Ever

Charlotte Ever

PostSubject: Re: RAWR! Hello fellow ponies!   RAWR! Hello fellow ponies! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:23 pm

Nice to meet you all! I hope I get to rp with all of you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAWR! Hello fellow ponies!   RAWR! Hello fellow ponies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAWR! Hello fellow ponies!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Revolution :: Information Center :: Introductions!-
Jump to: